Blog: just-food wants to meet you at IFE
Petah Marian | 10 March 2011
just-food will be attending IFE next week, an important trade show in the calendar for UK manufacturers and international firms looking for access to the market here.
The international food and drinks expo will include over 1,100 exhibitors with thousands of new products.
The just-food team will be heading down to the ExCel next week, if you've got some amazing NPD you want to shout about, or would just like to meet us to tell us about your company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK