Blog: just-food wants to meet you at IFE
Petah Marian | 10 March 2011
just-food will be attending IFE next week, an important trade show in the calendar for UK manufacturers and international firms looking for access to the market here.
The international food and drinks expo will include over 1,100 exhibitors with thousands of new products.
The just-food team will be heading down to the ExCel next week, if you've got some amazing NPD you want to shout about, or would just like to meet us to tell us about your company, please email email@example.com and we'll be in touch!
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever