Blog: just-food wants to meet you at IFE
Petah Marian | 10 March 2011
just-food will be attending IFE next week, an important trade show in the calendar for UK manufacturers and international firms looking for access to the market here.
The international food and drinks expo will include over 1,100 exhibitors with thousands of new products.
The just-food team will be heading down to the ExCel next week, if you've got some amazing NPD you want to shout about, or would just like to meet us to tell us about your company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%