Blog: just-food's new-look mobile site
Dean Best | 17 November 2011
"The future of the web is mobile." So said a top executive a Google UK last month at an industry conference on online food retail. And, in many ways, his words ring true, not just for the buying of groceries but also for accessing news and information.
In that vein, just-food's mobile presence has been updated and upgraded. Our new-look site, which our subscribers can find at m.just-food.com, features all our news and insight coverage, as well as the latest musings on these blog pages.
So, if you are on the road, in a departure lounge or commuting to and from work, you can access the latest food industry news on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android - and any other mobile with the internet.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO