Blog: just-food's new-look mobile site
Dean Best | 17 November 2011
"The future of the web is mobile." So said a top executive a Google UK last month at an industry conference on online food retail. And, in many ways, his words ring true, not just for the buying of groceries but also for accessing news and information.
In that vein, just-food's mobile presence has been updated and upgraded. Our new-look site, which our subscribers can find at m.just-food.com, features all our news and insight coverage, as well as the latest musings on these blog pages.
So, if you are on the road, in a departure lounge or commuting to and from work, you can access the latest food industry news on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android - and any other mobile with the internet.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea