Blog: just-food's new-look mobile site
Dean Best | 17 November 2011
"The future of the web is mobile." So said a top executive a Google UK last month at an industry conference on online food retail. And, in many ways, his words ring true, not just for the buying of groceries but also for accessing news and information.
In that vein, just-food's mobile presence has been updated and upgraded. Our new-look site, which our subscribers can find at m.just-food.com, features all our news and insight coverage, as well as the latest musings on these blog pages.
So, if you are on the road, in a departure lounge or commuting to and from work, you can access the latest food industry news on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android - and any other mobile with the internet.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry