Blog: just-food's new-look mobile site
Dean Best | 17 November 2011
"The future of the web is mobile." So said a top executive a Google UK last month at an industry conference on online food retail. And, in many ways, his words ring true, not just for the buying of groceries but also for accessing news and information.
In that vein, just-food's mobile presence has been updated and upgraded. Our new-look site, which our subscribers can find at m.just-food.com, features all our news and insight coverage, as well as the latest musings on these blog pages.
So, if you are on the road, in a departure lounge or commuting to and from work, you can access the latest food industry news on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android - and any other mobile with the internet.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund