Blog: Kate’s cake
Catherine Sleep | 26 August 2004
Remember I told you about Nestlé coming up trumps and saving news editor Kate’s bacon when she couldn’t track down the chocolates she wanted for her sister’s wedding cake?
Well, just thought you’d like to see the finished result. Nice one, Kate (hope she realises we’ll now all be expecting far greater things than the conventional shop-bought muffins when her birthday comes around).
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs