Blog: Kellogg puckers up with cereal-flavoured balm
Dean Best | 8 December 2009
A bowl of cereal in the morning is enough to set me up for a hard day in the office.
However, those that long for another bowl as the hunger pangs start to kick in around 11am can cover their lips with the taste of a Kellogg’s cereal.
Yes that’s right…Kellogg’s has developed a range of cereal-flavoured lip balms from traditional Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies to Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies.
The balms are on sale through NUT 2 Co, a Japanese company and in the US, through Amazon.com.
As an avid user of lip balm, I’ve tried many fruity flavours over the years from strawberry to lemon but cereal is certainly one I would question purchasing. But hey, don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it…
I’m just wondering what will be developed next….maybe by the 25th we’ll all be smearing our lips with the taste of roast turkey and trimmings….
Michelle Russell, reporter
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund