Blog: Kellogg puckers up with cereal-flavoured balm
Dean Best | 8 December 2009
A bowl of cereal in the morning is enough to set me up for a hard day in the office.
However, those that long for another bowl as the hunger pangs start to kick in around 11am can cover their lips with the taste of a Kellogg’s cereal.
Yes that’s right…Kellogg’s has developed a range of cereal-flavoured lip balms from traditional Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies to Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies.
The balms are on sale through NUT 2 Co, a Japanese company and in the US, through Amazon.com.
As an avid user of lip balm, I’ve tried many fruity flavours over the years from strawberry to lemon but cereal is certainly one I would question purchasing. But hey, don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it…
I’m just wondering what will be developed next….maybe by the 25th we’ll all be smearing our lips with the taste of roast turkey and trimmings….
Michelle Russell, reporter
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs