Blog: Kellogg puckers up with cereal-flavoured balm
Dean Best | 8 December 2009
A bowl of cereal in the morning is enough to set me up for a hard day in the office.
However, those that long for another bowl as the hunger pangs start to kick in around 11am can cover their lips with the taste of a Kellogg’s cereal.
Yes that’s right…Kellogg’s has developed a range of cereal-flavoured lip balms from traditional Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies to Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies.
The balms are on sale through NUT 2 Co, a Japanese company and in the US, through Amazon.com.
As an avid user of lip balm, I’ve tried many fruity flavours over the years from strawberry to lemon but cereal is certainly one I would question purchasing. But hey, don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it…
I’m just wondering what will be developed next….maybe by the 25th we’ll all be smearing our lips with the taste of roast turkey and trimmings….
Michelle Russell, reporter
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review