Blog: Kellogg puckers up with cereal-flavoured balm
Dean Best | 8 December 2009
A bowl of cereal in the morning is enough to set me up for a hard day in the office.
However, those that long for another bowl as the hunger pangs start to kick in around 11am can cover their lips with the taste of a Kellogg’s cereal.
Yes that’s right…Kellogg’s has developed a range of cereal-flavoured lip balms from traditional Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies to Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies.
The balms are on sale through NUT 2 Co, a Japanese company and in the US, through Amazon.com.
As an avid user of lip balm, I’ve tried many fruity flavours over the years from strawberry to lemon but cereal is certainly one I would question purchasing. But hey, don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it…
I’m just wondering what will be developed next….maybe by the 25th we’ll all be smearing our lips with the taste of roast turkey and trimmings….
Michelle Russell, reporter
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Aryzta appoints Gary McGann as chairman
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities