Blog: Kellogg puckers up with cereal-flavoured balm
Dean Best | 8 December 2009
A bowl of cereal in the morning is enough to set me up for a hard day in the office.
However, those that long for another bowl as the hunger pangs start to kick in around 11am can cover their lips with the taste of a Kellogg’s cereal.
Yes that’s right…Kellogg’s has developed a range of cereal-flavoured lip balms from traditional Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies to Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies.
The balms are on sale through NUT 2 Co, a Japanese company and in the US, through Amazon.com.
As an avid user of lip balm, I’ve tried many fruity flavours over the years from strawberry to lemon but cereal is certainly one I would question purchasing. But hey, don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it…
I’m just wondering what will be developed next….maybe by the 25th we’ll all be smearing our lips with the taste of roast turkey and trimmings….
Michelle Russell, reporter
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning