Blog: Let me introduce myself...
Dean Best | 10 April 2007
A warm hello to you all as you return from what I hope was a relaxing Easter break. Today (10 April) is my first day as acting editor on just-food and - with sleeves rolled up and raring to go - I hope myself and my deputy Katy Humphries can continue to provide you with all the latest up-to-the-minute news and information from the global food industry.
As always, if you want to tell us your thoughts on our coverage, if you have any industry information for us, or just want to get in touch and say hello, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting many of you in the weeks and months ahead.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review