Blog: Let me introduce myself...
Dean Best | 10 April 2007
A warm hello to you all as you return from what I hope was a relaxing Easter break. Today (10 April) is my first day as acting editor on just-food and - with sleeves rolled up and raring to go - I hope myself and my deputy Katy Humphries can continue to provide you with all the latest up-to-the-minute news and information from the global food industry.
As always, if you want to tell us your thoughts on our coverage, if you have any industry information for us, or just want to get in touch and say hello, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting many of you in the weeks and months ahead.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill