Blog: Let me introduce myself...
Dean Best | 10 April 2007
A warm hello to you all as you return from what I hope was a relaxing Easter break. Today (10 April) is my first day as acting editor on just-food and - with sleeves rolled up and raring to go - I hope myself and my deputy Katy Humphries can continue to provide you with all the latest up-to-the-minute news and information from the global food industry.
As always, if you want to tell us your thoughts on our coverage, if you have any industry information for us, or just want to get in touch and say hello, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting many of you in the weeks and months ahead.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund