Blog: Let me introduce myself...
Dean Best | 10 April 2007
A warm hello to you all as you return from what I hope was a relaxing Easter break. Today (10 April) is my first day as acting editor on just-food and - with sleeves rolled up and raring to go - I hope myself and my deputy Katy Humphries can continue to provide you with all the latest up-to-the-minute news and information from the global food industry.
As always, if you want to tell us your thoughts on our coverage, if you have any industry information for us, or just want to get in touch and say hello, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting many of you in the weeks and months ahead.
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China