Blog: Let me introduce myself...
Dean Best | 10 April 2007
A warm hello to you all as you return from what I hope was a relaxing Easter break. Today (10 April) is my first day as acting editor on just-food and - with sleeves rolled up and raring to go - I hope myself and my deputy Katy Humphries can continue to provide you with all the latest up-to-the-minute news and information from the global food industry.
As always, if you want to tell us your thoughts on our coverage, if you have any industry information for us, or just want to get in touch and say hello, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting many of you in the weeks and months ahead.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations