Blog: Low-carb sensation
Catherine Sleep | 15 November 2004
Another week, another totally inconclusive low-carb study grabbing the headlines… It’s claimed that Atkins is more effective for men than women. The indication comes after a whopping 28 people took part in a trial.
Stop the front page of The Lancet! Not.
Do excuse me, I briefly forgot that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods