Blog: Mediterranean delicacies, free subscription
Catherine Sleep | 27 October 2005
Just in case you think I’ve gone unusually quiet, I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. We’re off to Cyprus – the southern half this time. Looking forward to some good fish and seafood, as well as olives and halloumi cheese of course. Clearly we won't be having any local feta, as only the Greeks can make that. As of yesterday, it's official.
While I’m away sunning myself Kate Barker is in charge here, so do drop her a line with any queries and I know she’ll do her best to help.
Finally, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, perhaps you’d care to answer a few quick questions concerning whole, natural and organic food. We are researching a new report on the topic, and your answers will be invaluable. If you enter your contact details, your name will be entered into a prize draw to enter a free 12-month subscription or renewal to just-food.com. Don't say we never give you anything.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review