Blog: Mediterranean delicacies, free subscription
Catherine Sleep | 27 October 2005
Just in case you think I’ve gone unusually quiet, I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. We’re off to Cyprus – the southern half this time. Looking forward to some good fish and seafood, as well as olives and halloumi cheese of course. Clearly we won't be having any local feta, as only the Greeks can make that. As of yesterday, it's official.
While I’m away sunning myself Kate Barker is in charge here, so do drop her a line with any queries and I know she’ll do her best to help.
Finally, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, perhaps you’d care to answer a few quick questions concerning whole, natural and organic food. We are researching a new report on the topic, and your answers will be invaluable. If you enter your contact details, your name will be entered into a prize draw to enter a free 12-month subscription or renewal to just-food.com. Don't say we never give you anything.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO