Blog: Mediterranean delicacies, free subscription
Catherine Sleep | 27 October 2005
Just in case you think I’ve gone unusually quiet, I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. We’re off to Cyprus – the southern half this time. Looking forward to some good fish and seafood, as well as olives and halloumi cheese of course. Clearly we won't be having any local feta, as only the Greeks can make that. As of yesterday, it's official.
While I’m away sunning myself Kate Barker is in charge here, so do drop her a line with any queries and I know she’ll do her best to help.
Finally, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, perhaps you’d care to answer a few quick questions concerning whole, natural and organic food. We are researching a new report on the topic, and your answers will be invaluable. If you enter your contact details, your name will be entered into a prize draw to enter a free 12-month subscription or renewal to just-food.com. Don't say we never give you anything.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses