Blog: Mediterranean delicacies, free subscription
Catherine Sleep | 27 October 2005
Just in case you think I’ve gone unusually quiet, I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. We’re off to Cyprus – the southern half this time. Looking forward to some good fish and seafood, as well as olives and halloumi cheese of course. Clearly we won't be having any local feta, as only the Greeks can make that. As of yesterday, it's official.
While I’m away sunning myself Kate Barker is in charge here, so do drop her a line with any queries and I know she’ll do her best to help.
Finally, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, perhaps you’d care to answer a few quick questions concerning whole, natural and organic food. We are researching a new report on the topic, and your answers will be invaluable. If you enter your contact details, your name will be entered into a prize draw to enter a free 12-month subscription or renewal to just-food.com. Don't say we never give you anything.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry