Blog: Mediterranean delicacies, free subscription
Catherine Sleep | 27 October 2005
Just in case you think I’ve gone unusually quiet, I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. We’re off to Cyprus – the southern half this time. Looking forward to some good fish and seafood, as well as olives and halloumi cheese of course. Clearly we won't be having any local feta, as only the Greeks can make that. As of yesterday, it's official.
While I’m away sunning myself Kate Barker is in charge here, so do drop her a line with any queries and I know she’ll do her best to help.
Finally, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, perhaps you’d care to answer a few quick questions concerning whole, natural and organic food. We are researching a new report on the topic, and your answers will be invaluable. If you enter your contact details, your name will be entered into a prize draw to enter a free 12-month subscription or renewal to just-food.com. Don't say we never give you anything.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea