Blog: Meeting Aaron Priel
Catherine Sleep | 19 June 2003
Into his 70s now, Aaron is an impressive character. He works because he likes it - it stimulates him, keeps him busy and after all, he's friends with so many food industry figures after all these years that he'd be interested in keeping up with their news anyway. Might as well get paid while he's at it. If I'm still working past 60, I hope it's because I, like Aaron, like it that way. Pensions being what they are, I suspect I will have little choice but to keep on working, which could take the shine off it.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO