Blog: Moobella magic
Catherine Sleep | 8 February 2006
Ice cream is a rare and special treat in the ever-health-conscious just-food household. So, when we're indulging, it has to be the good stuff. None of your lurid pink gunk for us, oh no. Trouble is, we’re now so discerning we never find the exact concoction we like when on our travels and yearning for a frozen delight. What to do?
Enter the Moobella! This is a newly patented ice-cream vending machine that mixes each scoop right on the spot so you can have pretty much exactly what you want, freshly made just for you. You have a choice of 12 different flavours, either premium or low-carb (yeah, I know, whatever), along with mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups or walnuts. As the makers say, “Now wow!” Bet it will be forever before it comes to Britain, though. We’re starting the petition today.
Heads up to those good people over at Engadget for alerting us to this.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast