Blog: Moobella magic
Catherine Sleep | 8 February 2006
Ice cream is a rare and special treat in the ever-health-conscious just-food household. So, when we're indulging, it has to be the good stuff. None of your lurid pink gunk for us, oh no. Trouble is, we’re now so discerning we never find the exact concoction we like when on our travels and yearning for a frozen delight. What to do?
Enter the Moobella! This is a newly patented ice-cream vending machine that mixes each scoop right on the spot so you can have pretty much exactly what you want, freshly made just for you. You have a choice of 12 different flavours, either premium or low-carb (yeah, I know, whatever), along with mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups or walnuts. As the makers say, “Now wow!” Bet it will be forever before it comes to Britain, though. We’re starting the petition today.
Heads up to those good people over at Engadget for alerting us to this.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK