Blog: Moobella magic
Catherine Sleep | 8 February 2006
Ice cream is a rare and special treat in the ever-health-conscious just-food household. So, when we're indulging, it has to be the good stuff. None of your lurid pink gunk for us, oh no. Trouble is, we’re now so discerning we never find the exact concoction we like when on our travels and yearning for a frozen delight. What to do?
Enter the Moobella! This is a newly patented ice-cream vending machine that mixes each scoop right on the spot so you can have pretty much exactly what you want, freshly made just for you. You have a choice of 12 different flavours, either premium or low-carb (yeah, I know, whatever), along with mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups or walnuts. As the makers say, “Now wow!” Bet it will be forever before it comes to Britain, though. We’re starting the petition today.
Heads up to those good people over at Engadget for alerting us to this.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses