Blog: Moobella magic
Catherine Sleep | 8 February 2006
Ice cream is a rare and special treat in the ever-health-conscious just-food household. So, when we're indulging, it has to be the good stuff. None of your lurid pink gunk for us, oh no. Trouble is, we’re now so discerning we never find the exact concoction we like when on our travels and yearning for a frozen delight. What to do?
Enter the Moobella! This is a newly patented ice-cream vending machine that mixes each scoop right on the spot so you can have pretty much exactly what you want, freshly made just for you. You have a choice of 12 different flavours, either premium or low-carb (yeah, I know, whatever), along with mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups or walnuts. As the makers say, “Now wow!” Bet it will be forever before it comes to Britain, though. We’re starting the petition today.
Heads up to those good people over at Engadget for alerting us to this.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO