Blog: Moobella magic
Catherine Sleep | 8 February 2006
Ice cream is a rare and special treat in the ever-health-conscious just-food household. So, when we're indulging, it has to be the good stuff. None of your lurid pink gunk for us, oh no. Trouble is, we’re now so discerning we never find the exact concoction we like when on our travels and yearning for a frozen delight. What to do?
Enter the Moobella! This is a newly patented ice-cream vending machine that mixes each scoop right on the spot so you can have pretty much exactly what you want, freshly made just for you. You have a choice of 12 different flavours, either premium or low-carb (yeah, I know, whatever), along with mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups or walnuts. As the makers say, “Now wow!” Bet it will be forever before it comes to Britain, though. We’re starting the petition today.
Heads up to those good people over at Engadget for alerting us to this.
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Gen Mills uses NPD, renovation to heat soup sales
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities