Blog: Moral Maze tackles junk food
Catherine Sleep | 17 July 2003
I only caught the tail end of the debate, but it is to be repeated this coming Saturday on Radio 4 at 10.15 pm. For readers who prefer to listen on the Internet, the programme will be available for one week via the Moral Maze web page.
Prepare to hear combative discussion and strident views on all sides.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth