Blog: Much ado about nothing
Catherine Sleep | 19 April 2004
Much is being made of Kono Pizza, a new twist on the old Italian favourite. The product comprises a cone-shaped pizza that is being heralded as the big challenger to the burger in terms of ease of portability.
Big deal – I can’t see that it’s that much of a step forward from the pizza slice, portable food if I ever I saw it. I’m definitely still much more excited about the seedless lemons we reported on last week.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund