Blog: Muesli boosts your sex drive – oh really?
Catherine Sleep | 5 March 2004
Further proof emerges from Jamaica that there’s nothing so powerful as word-of-mouth marketing. A minor UK muesli brand has seen sales booming in the Caribbean after the theory spread that it enhances sexual prowess.
Strange, over here in the UK I’d say that muesli has the reputation of being terribly good for you and just ever so slightly dull. But then, the Jamaicans allegedly mix it with Guinness instead of milk, so who the heck knows?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK