Blog: Muesli boosts your sex drive – oh really?
Catherine Sleep | 5 March 2004
Further proof emerges from Jamaica that there’s nothing so powerful as word-of-mouth marketing. A minor UK muesli brand has seen sales booming in the Caribbean after the theory spread that it enhances sexual prowess.
Strange, over here in the UK I’d say that muesli has the reputation of being terribly good for you and just ever so slightly dull. But then, the Jamaicans allegedly mix it with Guinness instead of milk, so who the heck knows?
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations