Blog: Muesli boosts your sex drive – oh really?
Catherine Sleep | 5 March 2004
Further proof emerges from Jamaica that there’s nothing so powerful as word-of-mouth marketing. A minor UK muesli brand has seen sales booming in the Caribbean after the theory spread that it enhances sexual prowess.
Strange, over here in the UK I’d say that muesli has the reputation of being terribly good for you and just ever so slightly dull. But then, the Jamaicans allegedly mix it with Guinness instead of milk, so who the heck knows?
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses