Blog: My pet fat (yours, not mine)
Catherine Sleep | 4 March 2004
You buy a chunk of replica fat. You carry it around when making food choices. You combine carrying your pet fat around with mypetfatTM mind stretches. You lose weight.
The best bit is that you can buy your pet fat in 1oz, 1lb or (get this) 5lb blobs. I was sure it was a joke until I got to the checkout – it’s for real.
Guess it’s only one step on from the fridge magnet that reads: “Little pickers wear big knickers”. Whatever works for you, huh?
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group