Blog: My pet fat (yours, not mine)
Catherine Sleep | 4 March 2004
You buy a chunk of replica fat. You carry it around when making food choices. You combine carrying your pet fat around with mypetfatTM mind stretches. You lose weight.
The best bit is that you can buy your pet fat in 1oz, 1lb or (get this) 5lb blobs. I was sure it was a joke until I got to the checkout – it’s for real.
Guess it’s only one step on from the fridge magnet that reads: “Little pickers wear big knickers”. Whatever works for you, huh?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target