Blog: New Zealand Lamb targets Muslim consumers
Catherine Sleep | 23 September 2003
The booklet is written in English, Urdu and Arabic and is aimed at caterers, butchers and meat suppliers. It explains the structure of the Muslim diet and describes the standards followed in New Zealand for the practice of Halal slaughter.
I think we’ll see more manufacturers and distributors courting this populous and under-tapped market.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs