Blog: No neigh never…
Catherine Sleep | 2 July 2004
…no neigh never no more. Quirky flavours are the darling of today’s food industry innovators, and indeed we’ll soon be publishing a feature on that very subject. But in the meantime, what do we think about, wait for it, horse-flavoured ice cream?
Japan Cool recently launched this delicacy to a mixed response. They’re serious too: not for them mere ‘horse-flavoured essence’, oh no. Their Raw Horseflesh Ice Cream (Basashi Aisu) contains succelent chunks of horse meat. And if you’re not tempted by that, how about some Yagi Aisu? That’s Goat Ice Cream, in case you’re wondering. There are also Squid, Octopus and Ox Tongue varieties, should you be feeling adventurous.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report