Blog: Ocado's bringing the best of France to the UK
Petah Marian | 22 July 2011
Ocado launches the Reflets de France range with a giant Eiffel Tower made out of cheese
Ocado seems determined to bring the best of France to the UK with its launch of Carrefour's Reflets de France range.
And how better to celebrate this partnership but with a sculpture of the Eiffel Tower made out of a combination of English Cheddar and Reflets de France Tomme de Savorie.
The PR stunt follows the the announcement of an agreement to sell Carrefour's products through online grocer Ocado in the UK. The range will comprise over 300 SKUs and include products like wines, olives, cheeses and other "authentic" French products.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK