Blog: Ocado's bringing the best of France to the UK
Petah Marian | 22 July 2011
Ocado launches the Reflets de France range with a giant Eiffel Tower made out of cheese
Ocado seems determined to bring the best of France to the UK with its launch of Carrefour's Reflets de France range.
And how better to celebrate this partnership but with a sculpture of the Eiffel Tower made out of a combination of English Cheddar and Reflets de France Tomme de Savorie.
The PR stunt follows the the announcement of an agreement to sell Carrefour's products through online grocer Ocado in the UK. The range will comprise over 300 SKUs and include products like wines, olives, cheeses and other "authentic" French products.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review