Blog: One night in Bangkok?
Catherine Sleep | 7 February 2007
So, there’s this banquet being held in Bangkok next Saturday. It’s being cooked by six three-star Michelin chefs being flown in specially from France, Germany and Italy. The meal comprises 11 courses, each accompanied by a different fine vintage wine.
Clearly professionalism dictates that I attend. The trouble is the small matter of the ticket price, which at 1 million Thai Baht or £15,000 doesn’t include tax or service. This is ever so slightly over my monthly expenses budget, but I’m sure my boss will view my request leniently.
The UK retail giant has sought to "simplify" its trade terms with suppliers....
With market talk rumbling on over whether Diamond Foods is up for sale, attention has now turned to if the company could be preparing to sell its snack food brands separately having failed to secure a...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis