Blog: One night in Bangkok?
Catherine Sleep | 7 February 2007
So, there’s this banquet being held in Bangkok next Saturday. It’s being cooked by six three-star Michelin chefs being flown in specially from France, Germany and Italy. The meal comprises 11 courses, each accompanied by a different fine vintage wine.
Clearly professionalism dictates that I attend. The trouble is the small matter of the ticket price, which at 1 million Thai Baht or £15,000 doesn’t include tax or service. This is ever so slightly over my monthly expenses budget, but I’m sure my boss will view my request leniently.
Trace One and SGS Supply Chain Solutions have developed a social network platform they believe will improve product safety globally by enabling more effective real-time communication in the supply cha...
3D design company Lehrmitt Design Studios is offering designs using 3D printing technologies that, it says, can add an "artist's touch" to assembly line chocolate. ...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm