Blog: Ooh, those crazeeeee yanks
Catherine Sleep | 14 November 2006
Let me share a little story with you, a tale of unthinking wastefulness. My husband was working in Texas recently and stayed in a serviced apartment. Coming home from a meeting he looked for the water glass he’d left by his bed and couldn’t find it, so rooted around the kitchenette, also to no avail.
He finally located it – in the dishwasher, which had been run just to wash ONE WATER GLASS. Sometimes, I fear the message about our dwindling environmental resources has not got through.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO