Blog: Over Easter...
Dean Best | 20 March 2008
A bit of just-food housekeeping – we are closed tomorrow (21 March) and on Monday (24 March) for the Easter break.
For those of you also looking forward to a well-earned break – enjoy.
No doubt, like me, you’re also looking forward to getting stuck into those Easter Eggs…
We’ll be back – probably sick of chocolate – on Tuesday (25 March).
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth