Blog: Put our review under review
Dean Best | 20 December 2007
It’s been a fascinating first year in the food industry. When I joined just-food in April, I quickly realised that the scale, size and importance of the industry dwarfed my previous beat in beverage alcohol.
It’s been an enjoyable eight months and I look forward – after a well-earned rest and a bit of turkey – to what awaits us in 2008.
But, as we head into Christmas, I’ve put together a short just-food review of 2007 – and I’m interested to hear your thoughts. Who had a good year? And who should take a deep breath, put the 2007 behind them and see 2008 as a fresh start?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix