Blog: Research trip
Catherine Sleep | 26 May 2004
Well, not really, although obviously I will be eating. I’m off to Northern Cyprus to spend ten days wallowing in antiquities, sunshine and Mediterranean delicacies, so I leave you in the capable hands of just-food.com news editor Kate Barker.
For those of you who don’t subscribe to my weekly newsletter, I just wanted to share with you the arrival of a new contributor, Matthew Brace.
Although just-food.com is based in a little town in the Midlands of Great Britain, we try hard to achieve a global outlook and keep you up to date with food industry developments around the world. To help us with this we rely on a vast network of stringers in different countries who turn to us first when they get wind of an interesting turn of events on their patch. Matthew Brace has just started flying the just-food flag in Australia. Matthew’s first feature for us is the current feature of the week, so make sure you check it out.
Missing you already…
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK