Blog: Research trip
Catherine Sleep | 26 May 2004
Well, not really, although obviously I will be eating. I’m off to Northern Cyprus to spend ten days wallowing in antiquities, sunshine and Mediterranean delicacies, so I leave you in the capable hands of just-food.com news editor Kate Barker.
For those of you who don’t subscribe to my weekly newsletter, I just wanted to share with you the arrival of a new contributor, Matthew Brace.
Although just-food.com is based in a little town in the Midlands of Great Britain, we try hard to achieve a global outlook and keep you up to date with food industry developments around the world. To help us with this we rely on a vast network of stringers in different countries who turn to us first when they get wind of an interesting turn of events on their patch. Matthew Brace has just started flying the just-food flag in Australia. Matthew’s first feature for us is the current feature of the week, so make sure you check it out.
Missing you already…
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses