Blog: Research trip
Catherine Sleep | 26 May 2004
Well, not really, although obviously I will be eating. I’m off to Northern Cyprus to spend ten days wallowing in antiquities, sunshine and Mediterranean delicacies, so I leave you in the capable hands of just-food.com news editor Kate Barker.
For those of you who don’t subscribe to my weekly newsletter, I just wanted to share with you the arrival of a new contributor, Matthew Brace.
Although just-food.com is based in a little town in the Midlands of Great Britain, we try hard to achieve a global outlook and keep you up to date with food industry developments around the world. To help us with this we rely on a vast network of stringers in different countries who turn to us first when they get wind of an interesting turn of events on their patch. Matthew Brace has just started flying the just-food flag in Australia. Matthew’s first feature for us is the current feature of the week, so make sure you check it out.
Missing you already…
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO