Blog: Research trip
Catherine Sleep | 26 May 2004
Well, not really, although obviously I will be eating. I’m off to Northern Cyprus to spend ten days wallowing in antiquities, sunshine and Mediterranean delicacies, so I leave you in the capable hands of just-food.com news editor Kate Barker.
For those of you who don’t subscribe to my weekly newsletter, I just wanted to share with you the arrival of a new contributor, Matthew Brace.
Although just-food.com is based in a little town in the Midlands of Great Britain, we try hard to achieve a global outlook and keep you up to date with food industry developments around the world. To help us with this we rely on a vast network of stringers in different countries who turn to us first when they get wind of an interesting turn of events on their patch. Matthew Brace has just started flying the just-food flag in Australia. Matthew’s first feature for us is the current feature of the week, so make sure you check it out.
Missing you already…
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review