Blog: Roll up, roll up for the end-of-year sale
Catherine Sleep | 5 December 2003
For any of you who have been considering taking out a full membership or renewal to just-food.com, now might be a good time as there’s a special offer giving you 13 months for the price of 12.
Also, if you have research budget to use or lose by the end of the year, do get in touch with our research manager Darren Brindley and he’ll see if he can find what you’re looking for.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth