Blog: Roll up, roll up
Catherine Sleep | 8 January 2004
It’s been a busy time in the just-food.com office, as we prepared to send out the 200th issue of the Editor’s Weekly Highlights today. In recognition of this milestone, and as a way to thank all the readers who have supported us through the last 199 newsletters, we are giving you the chance to win 200 weeks worth of free subscription to just-food.com.
For those that don't win this fantastic offer you'll still receive a free management briefing for the five minutes it takes to enter the competition. Everyone's a winner. See the link for details.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review