Blog: Roll up, roll up
Catherine Sleep | 8 January 2004
It’s been a busy time in the just-food.com office, as we prepared to send out the 200th issue of the Editor’s Weekly Highlights today. In recognition of this milestone, and as a way to thank all the readers who have supported us through the last 199 newsletters, we are giving you the chance to win 200 weeks worth of free subscription to just-food.com.
For those that don't win this fantastic offer you'll still receive a free management briefing for the five minutes it takes to enter the competition. Everyone's a winner. See the link for details.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli