Blog: Roll up, roll up
Catherine Sleep | 8 January 2004
It’s been a busy time in the just-food.com office, as we prepared to send out the 200th issue of the Editor’s Weekly Highlights today. In recognition of this milestone, and as a way to thank all the readers who have supported us through the last 199 newsletters, we are giving you the chance to win 200 weeks worth of free subscription to just-food.com.
For those that don't win this fantastic offer you'll still receive a free management briefing for the five minutes it takes to enter the competition. Everyone's a winner. See the link for details.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti