Blog: Sizzling stuff
Catherine Sleep | 4 July 2003
Last August an advert for the Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle with the tagline “Hurt me, you slag” was withdrawn after 286 complaints about it were upheld, and rightly so. However, I grudgingly admire the way that Pot Noodle has found a way to make its sheer nastiness and lack of resemblance to the named ingredients its very selling point. Product honesty rules, OK!
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group