Blog: Sizzling stuff
Catherine Sleep | 4 July 2003
Last August an advert for the Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle with the tagline “Hurt me, you slag” was withdrawn after 286 complaints about it were upheld, and rightly so. However, I grudgingly admire the way that Pot Noodle has found a way to make its sheer nastiness and lack of resemblance to the named ingredients its very selling point. Product honesty rules, OK!
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units