Blog: Sizzling stuff
Catherine Sleep | 4 July 2003
Last August an advert for the Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle with the tagline “Hurt me, you slag” was withdrawn after 286 complaints about it were upheld, and rightly so. However, I grudgingly admire the way that Pot Noodle has found a way to make its sheer nastiness and lack of resemblance to the named ingredients its very selling point. Product honesty rules, OK!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods