Blog: Snyder's-Lance announces new logo
Petah Marian | 12 April 2011
Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo
Snack food manufacturer Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo that will provide a "visual acknowledgement" of the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
The company hailed the move yesterday (11 April) as "another milestone" in the company's integration process.
It said that the new logo will help to signify a sense of unity, support, direction and dedication "among all entities of Snyder's-Lance.
"Our new corporate logo serves as a visual reminder that our geographically and functionally diverse teams of associates are all part of a unified, powerful organization with strong brands and an enhanced ability to serve our customers," said Snyder's-Lance chief executive officer, Dave Singer.
The manufacturer said that while the company has a new corporate logo, all brand logos and products will remain unchanged.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti