Blog: Snyder's-Lance announces new logo
Petah Marian | 12 April 2011
Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo
Snack food manufacturer Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo that will provide a "visual acknowledgement" of the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
The company hailed the move yesterday (11 April) as "another milestone" in the company's integration process.
It said that the new logo will help to signify a sense of unity, support, direction and dedication "among all entities of Snyder's-Lance.
"Our new corporate logo serves as a visual reminder that our geographically and functionally diverse teams of associates are all part of a unified, powerful organization with strong brands and an enhanced ability to serve our customers," said Snyder's-Lance chief executive officer, Dave Singer.
The manufacturer said that while the company has a new corporate logo, all brand logos and products will remain unchanged.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea