Blog: Snyder's-Lance announces new logo
Petah Marian | 12 April 2011
Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo
Snack food manufacturer Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo that will provide a "visual acknowledgement" of the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
The company hailed the move yesterday (11 April) as "another milestone" in the company's integration process.
It said that the new logo will help to signify a sense of unity, support, direction and dedication "among all entities of Snyder's-Lance.
"Our new corporate logo serves as a visual reminder that our geographically and functionally diverse teams of associates are all part of a unified, powerful organization with strong brands and an enhanced ability to serve our customers," said Snyder's-Lance chief executive officer, Dave Singer.
The manufacturer said that while the company has a new corporate logo, all brand logos and products will remain unchanged.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report