Blog: Snyder's-Lance announces new logo
Petah Marian | 12 April 2011
Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo
Snack food manufacturer Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo that will provide a "visual acknowledgement" of the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
The company hailed the move yesterday (11 April) as "another milestone" in the company's integration process.
It said that the new logo will help to signify a sense of unity, support, direction and dedication "among all entities of Snyder's-Lance.
"Our new corporate logo serves as a visual reminder that our geographically and functionally diverse teams of associates are all part of a unified, powerful organization with strong brands and an enhanced ability to serve our customers," said Snyder's-Lance chief executive officer, Dave Singer.
The manufacturer said that while the company has a new corporate logo, all brand logos and products will remain unchanged.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast