Blog: Snyder's-Lance announces new logo
Petah Marian | 12 April 2011
Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo
Snack food manufacturer Snyder's-Lance has announced a new logo that will provide a "visual acknowledgement" of the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
The company hailed the move yesterday (11 April) as "another milestone" in the company's integration process.
It said that the new logo will help to signify a sense of unity, support, direction and dedication "among all entities of Snyder's-Lance.
"Our new corporate logo serves as a visual reminder that our geographically and functionally diverse teams of associates are all part of a unified, powerful organization with strong brands and an enhanced ability to serve our customers," said Snyder's-Lance chief executive officer, Dave Singer.
The manufacturer said that while the company has a new corporate logo, all brand logos and products will remain unchanged.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review