Blog: Spam, spam, spam
Catherine Sleep | 19 March 2004
I was moaning to news editor Kate yesterday about the burdensome amount of spam (junk mail) we seem to be receiving right now, and to cheer me up, she referred me to a quite remarkable piece of news from the Philippines. A restaurant has opened that serves nothing but spam (the edible variety this time).
With the catchy moniker of Spamjam, the restaurant will serve Spamburgers, Spam nuggets, Spam Spaghetti, Caesar salad with Spam, Spam and eggs, the list goes on.
The Monty Python team would have had a field day.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK