Blog: Spam, spam, spam
Catherine Sleep | 19 March 2004
I was moaning to news editor Kate yesterday about the burdensome amount of spam (junk mail) we seem to be receiving right now, and to cheer me up, she referred me to a quite remarkable piece of news from the Philippines. A restaurant has opened that serves nothing but spam (the edible variety this time).
With the catchy moniker of Spamjam, the restaurant will serve Spamburgers, Spam nuggets, Spam Spaghetti, Caesar salad with Spam, Spam and eggs, the list goes on.
The Monty Python team would have had a field day.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report