Blog: Store Wars
Catherine Sleep | 5 October 2005
Midweek rut? Can’t see Friday for the pile of work to be accomplished by tonight? Need a giggle? You’re in the right place.
The Organic Trade Association has released a hilarious take-off of Star Wars in an effort to educate people about the ways of the sector. Dark forces are at work, and characters such as Cuke Skywalker, Ham Solo and Chew broccoli must combat them.
May the farm be with you, young Cuke.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast