Blog: Store Wars
Catherine Sleep | 5 October 2005
Midweek rut? Can’t see Friday for the pile of work to be accomplished by tonight? Need a giggle? You’re in the right place.
The Organic Trade Association has released a hilarious take-off of Star Wars in an effort to educate people about the ways of the sector. Dark forces are at work, and characters such as Cuke Skywalker, Ham Solo and Chew broccoli must combat them.
May the farm be with you, young Cuke.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO