Blog: Store Wars
Catherine Sleep | 5 October 2005
Midweek rut? Can’t see Friday for the pile of work to be accomplished by tonight? Need a giggle? You’re in the right place.
The Organic Trade Association has released a hilarious take-off of Star Wars in an effort to educate people about the ways of the sector. Dark forces are at work, and characters such as Cuke Skywalker, Ham Solo and Chew broccoli must combat them.
May the farm be with you, young Cuke.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea