Blog: Sweet Sharapova
Michelle Russell | 20 August 2013
Oh sweet Sharapova ... whatever next. It seems the world of celebrity endorsements has taken a somewhat ridiculous turn this week.
It appears Maria Sharapova is considering changing her surname to Sugarpova for the two weeks of the US Open as she looks to cash in on her 'Sugarpova' line of sweets.
The move by the Russian would be a temporary one, reverting back at the end of the tournament, which begins next Monday.
But given this silly turn of events, should we now expect to see Murray Mint to step out onto the deco turf at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York next week ...?
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Lactalis Nestle, the dairy joint venture formed between the two food groups in 2006, is expanding its Spanish product offering with the launch of Nestle Gold Crunchy Cream. ...
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review