Blog: Sweet Sharapova
Michelle Russell | 20 August 2013
Oh sweet Sharapova ... whatever next. It seems the world of celebrity endorsements has taken a somewhat ridiculous turn this week.
It appears Maria Sharapova is considering changing her surname to Sugarpova for the two weeks of the US Open as she looks to cash in on her 'Sugarpova' line of sweets.
The move by the Russian would be a temporary one, reverting back at the end of the tournament, which begins next Monday.
But given this silly turn of events, should we now expect to see Murray Mint to step out onto the deco turf at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York next week ...?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk