Blog: Sweet Sharapova
Michelle Russell | 20 August 2013
Oh sweet Sharapova ... whatever next. It seems the world of celebrity endorsements has taken a somewhat ridiculous turn this week.
It appears Maria Sharapova is considering changing her surname to Sugarpova for the two weeks of the US Open as she looks to cash in on her 'Sugarpova' line of sweets.
The move by the Russian would be a temporary one, reverting back at the end of the tournament, which begins next Monday.
But given this silly turn of events, should we now expect to see Murray Mint to step out onto the deco turf at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York next week ...?
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
Low food prices continue to hold back inflation rates in the UK as the supermarket price war continues in the face of rising import costs. ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report