Blog: Sweet Sharapova
Michelle Russell | 20 August 2013
Oh sweet Sharapova ... whatever next. It seems the world of celebrity endorsements has taken a somewhat ridiculous turn this week.
It appears Maria Sharapova is considering changing her surname to Sugarpova for the two weeks of the US Open as she looks to cash in on her 'Sugarpova' line of sweets.
The move by the Russian would be a temporary one, reverting back at the end of the tournament, which begins next Monday.
But given this silly turn of events, should we now expect to see Murray Mint to step out onto the deco turf at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York next week ...?
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin