Blog: The goose is still slim, okay?
Catherine Sleep | 17 September 2004
I opened my weekly rag today to be confronted with a double-page spread of local pubs and restaurants advertising their Christmas menus. For heaven’s sake, it’s only September!
The second shock related to an advert for a “Four-course festive menu” in which the fourth course comprised, er, coffee and mints. Since when does a cup of coffee and an After Eight constitute a course?
Ebenezer Scrooge himself would be impressed. Let’s have a bit more honesty in advertising, pretty please. And no more Christmas ads until November.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry