Blog: The just-food interview
Dean Best | 23 May 2007
Today (23 May), just-food has launched a new monthly series of interviews with key industry figures as we aim to get to the heart of the food industry.
First up is David Arrow, the managing director of Hain Celestial’s UK business. Earlier this month, just-food met with Arrow to discuss the US-based company’s performance in the UK, a year after it entered the market.
We spoke about the potential of natural and organic foods in the UK, the threat of growing competition as those categories grow, the tough task of rebuilding the image of frozen foods in the UK and Hain Celestial’s ambitions to expand across Europe.
We aim to get out in the field and meet the leading lights of the food industry. If you feel ready to step into the spotlight, meet with us and discuss your business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities