Blog: The just-food interview
Dean Best | 23 May 2007
Today (23 May), just-food has launched a new monthly series of interviews with key industry figures as we aim to get to the heart of the food industry.
First up is David Arrow, the managing director of Hain Celestial’s UK business. Earlier this month, just-food met with Arrow to discuss the US-based company’s performance in the UK, a year after it entered the market.
We spoke about the potential of natural and organic foods in the UK, the threat of growing competition as those categories grow, the tough task of rebuilding the image of frozen foods in the UK and Hain Celestial’s ambitions to expand across Europe.
We aim to get out in the field and meet the leading lights of the food industry. If you feel ready to step into the spotlight, meet with us and discuss your business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK