Blog: The just-food interview
Dean Best | 23 May 2007
Today (23 May), just-food has launched a new monthly series of interviews with key industry figures as we aim to get to the heart of the food industry.
First up is David Arrow, the managing director of Hain Celestial’s UK business. Earlier this month, just-food met with Arrow to discuss the US-based company’s performance in the UK, a year after it entered the market.
We spoke about the potential of natural and organic foods in the UK, the threat of growing competition as those categories grow, the tough task of rebuilding the image of frozen foods in the UK and Hain Celestial’s ambitions to expand across Europe.
We aim to get out in the field and meet the leading lights of the food industry. If you feel ready to step into the spotlight, meet with us and discuss your business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti