Blog: The just-food interview
Dean Best | 23 May 2007
Today (23 May), just-food has launched a new monthly series of interviews with key industry figures as we aim to get to the heart of the food industry.
First up is David Arrow, the managing director of Hain Celestial’s UK business. Earlier this month, just-food met with Arrow to discuss the US-based company’s performance in the UK, a year after it entered the market.
We spoke about the potential of natural and organic foods in the UK, the threat of growing competition as those categories grow, the tough task of rebuilding the image of frozen foods in the UK and Hain Celestial’s ambitions to expand across Europe.
We aim to get out in the field and meet the leading lights of the food industry. If you feel ready to step into the spotlight, meet with us and discuss your business, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast