Blog: The just-food interview
Dean Best | 23 May 2007
Today (23 May), just-food has launched a new monthly series of interviews with key industry figures as we aim to get to the heart of the food industry.
First up is David Arrow, the managing director of Hain Celestial’s UK business. Earlier this month, just-food met with Arrow to discuss the US-based company’s performance in the UK, a year after it entered the market.
We spoke about the potential of natural and organic foods in the UK, the threat of growing competition as those categories grow, the tough task of rebuilding the image of frozen foods in the UK and Hain Celestial’s ambitions to expand across Europe.
We aim to get out in the field and meet the leading lights of the food industry. If you feel ready to step into the spotlight, meet with us and discuss your business, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO