Blog: The news you want - faster
Dean Best | 13 June 2008
Be you a sausage maker in Hull or a pineapple trader in Hawaii, you all have different interests – and different demands for information.
So, we have made a slight tweak to the way we categorise our news.
You’ll see on the home page that there are now a series of new news categories from baby food to bakery that will help you get to the information you want – faster.
We hope you find this useful. Remember, I’m always keen to hear your thoughts on our service – good, bad or indifferent.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group