Blog: The Potential of Social Media - just-food needs you
Michelle Russell | 24 June 2011
Social media is now playing a huge role in fuelling the food industry's relationship with its consumers.
However, questions remain over how to use the tools on offer. How can we fully utilise Facebook in order to engage with consumers, does tweeting really have an impact on sales and who should be responsible for an organisation's social activity?
These are questions you may be able to answer. We would love to hear your thoughts on how you and your company are using social media.
We've put together a 12-question survey, which should only take you a few minutes to complete.
As a thank you, we'll send you a complimentary copy of the upcoming 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry' report when it's published, early next month.
Please click here to go to the survey.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival