Blog: The ten best-selling new US food and drink products
Dean Best | 14 March 2008
The list of the ten best-selling new food and beverage products in the US for 2007 has proved a must-read for many of our readers in recent days.
This week, we interviewed Sheila McCusker of IRI, the analysts behind the list, and found out more about the brands that succeeded last year.
For an opportunity to find out more detail on IRI's New Product Pacesetters report, please click here.
Innovation is an issue that goes right to the heart of any successful business, not just those within the food industry.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre