Blog: There’s always one, isn’t there?
Catherine Sleep | 20 October 2004
Offering shoppers a chocolate dipping service seemed a perfectly reasonable thing for Whole Foods to do. You buy your strawberry, you dip it in chocolate, you present it to your sweetheart. Job done.
Except… one customer requested that a whole fresh salmon be dipped in chocolate. It takes all sorts, but that, my friends, is strange.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs