Blog: Throw an australus steak on the barby…
Catherine Sleep | 21 December 2005
Remember last month I told you about the Aussies seeking a new name for kangaroo meat? Well, the winner’s been announced. Kangarly, maroo and kangasaurus missed out to the rather more oblique australus.
I can’t see it taking off. To me it sounds more like a brand of cologne – “So male, so earthy, so australus…”. Perhaps that was the clincher, though. Separate the meat from the much-loved animal in consumers’ minds, and they might just eat it.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast