Blog: Tie-up with Amazon
Catherine Sleep | 5 May 2004
Much as I love independent bookshops, occasionally I find online book retailers a positive boon in terms of speed of delivery and scope of the range on offer. It’s likely you feel the same, which is why we’ve tied up with leading online bookstore Amazon.
If you join just-food.com in May, we'll give you a US$15 voucher to spend as you wish at Amazon.com. In addition you can claim 27 exclusive just-food.com management briefings and research reports. Also, you will have access to all our premium news & feature articles.
To find out more, just click the link below.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth