Blog: Tie-up with Amazon
Catherine Sleep | 5 May 2004
Much as I love independent bookshops, occasionally I find online book retailers a positive boon in terms of speed of delivery and scope of the range on offer. It’s likely you feel the same, which is why we’ve tied up with leading online bookstore Amazon.
If you join just-food.com in May, we'll give you a US$15 voucher to spend as you wish at Amazon.com. In addition you can claim 27 exclusive just-food.com management briefings and research reports. Also, you will have access to all our premium news & feature articles.
To find out more, just click the link below.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund