Blog: Tie-up with Amazon
Catherine Sleep | 5 May 2004
Much as I love independent bookshops, occasionally I find online book retailers a positive boon in terms of speed of delivery and scope of the range on offer. It’s likely you feel the same, which is why we’ve tied up with leading online bookstore Amazon.
If you join just-food.com in May, we'll give you a US$15 voucher to spend as you wish at Amazon.com. In addition you can claim 27 exclusive just-food.com management briefings and research reports. Also, you will have access to all our premium news & feature articles.
To find out more, just click the link below.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image