Blog: Trans fat labelling confusion
Catherine Sleep | 14 July 2003
Actually, obviously I’m biased but… I can’t help thinking that some non-members are being penny-wise, pound-foolish as we reserve our three-year story archive and much of our best new content for full members. It only seems fair – after all, their subscriptions help us pay our correspondents. Still, at least you all get to read this blog for free (as if anyone would pay!)…
Follow the hyperlink below to read the trans fat article.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target