Blog: Turn off, log out, shut down
Catherine Sleep | 23 January 2004
It’s a fairly safe bet that everyone who reads this blog, or visits the rest of just-food.com, has an email address. For the most part I expect you rely heavily on it to organise your professional and social life and keep up to date with other people’s activities and news.
So imagine switching it off and going back to snail mail and telephones for all your communication needs… This is exactly what one tech veteran from Silicon Valley is about to do.
However, since a friend is going to be posting his news in a blog, is he really cutting the tie that binds?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli