Blog: Turn off, log out, shut down
Catherine Sleep | 23 January 2004
It’s a fairly safe bet that everyone who reads this blog, or visits the rest of just-food.com, has an email address. For the most part I expect you rely heavily on it to organise your professional and social life and keep up to date with other people’s activities and news.
So imagine switching it off and going back to snail mail and telephones for all your communication needs… This is exactly what one tech veteran from Silicon Valley is about to do.
However, since a friend is going to be posting his news in a blog, is he really cutting the tie that binds?
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti