Blog: Welcome to the new just-food logo
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 October 2010
The newly-unveiled just-food logo.
It's been a big year in the evolution of just-food. We brought you our new site and editorial direction in May, and today we are unveiling our new logo and branding. We hope it won't cause quite the controversy that has surrounded the rebranding of Gap this week, but would also be pretty happy if it ended up with as much press exposure. We can but hope.
For those marketing gurus out there pondering the thinking behind it, the new logo signifies just-foods' continuous supply of food industry information, insight and intelligence. It's three 'i's you see. Clever, hey?
We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the logo. The best way to do this is to add a comment to the blog here.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti