Blog: Welcome to the new just-food logo
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 October 2010
The newly-unveiled just-food logo.
It's been a big year in the evolution of just-food. We brought you our new site and editorial direction in May, and today we are unveiling our new logo and branding. We hope it won't cause quite the controversy that has surrounded the rebranding of Gap this week, but would also be pretty happy if it ended up with as much press exposure. We can but hope.
For those marketing gurus out there pondering the thinking behind it, the new logo signifies just-foods' continuous supply of food industry information, insight and intelligence. It's three 'i's you see. Clever, hey?
We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the logo. The best way to do this is to add a comment to the blog here.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli