Blog: What a turkey…
Catherine Sleep | 22 December 2004
Many of us will soon be sitting down to a dinner featuring a rather large turkey. But I bet not many of us will be contemplating carving a turkey weighing, wait for it, 74 pounds! They’re going to have to start cooking it 24 hours ahead.
Actually we’re having pork this year for a change. You can only eat so much turkey.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods