Blog: What do you buy the woman who has everything…?
Catherine Sleep | 17 January 2006
Why, personalised M&Ms, of course!
With Valentine’s Day but a few weeks away, many a man will be scratching his head and pondering what to buy the lady in his life. (Except of course that he won’t, or not until the day before. Most of them are still getting over the ordeal of buying Christmas gifts.)
Anyway, this year why not let those helpful chaps over at Mars Inc. take the strain, and order some personalised M&Ms? You can even choose the colours. Okay, at US$37.96 for four 8oz packets it’s not cheap, but I defy you to find a dozen red roses for that price anywhere near the Big V Day and it’s way more original.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre