Blog: What do you buy the woman who has everything…?
Catherine Sleep | 17 January 2006
Why, personalised M&Ms, of course!
With Valentine’s Day but a few weeks away, many a man will be scratching his head and pondering what to buy the lady in his life. (Except of course that he won’t, or not until the day before. Most of them are still getting over the ordeal of buying Christmas gifts.)
Anyway, this year why not let those helpful chaps over at Mars Inc. take the strain, and order some personalised M&Ms? You can even choose the colours. Okay, at US$37.96 for four 8oz packets it’s not cheap, but I defy you to find a dozen red roses for that price anywhere near the Big V Day and it’s way more original.
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action