Blog: What do you buy the woman who has everything…?
Catherine Sleep | 17 January 2006
Why, personalised M&Ms, of course!
With Valentine’s Day but a few weeks away, many a man will be scratching his head and pondering what to buy the lady in his life. (Except of course that he won’t, or not until the day before. Most of them are still getting over the ordeal of buying Christmas gifts.)
Anyway, this year why not let those helpful chaps over at Mars Inc. take the strain, and order some personalised M&Ms? You can even choose the colours. Okay, at US$37.96 for four 8oz packets it’s not cheap, but I defy you to find a dozen red roses for that price anywhere near the Big V Day and it’s way more original.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund