Blog: What do you buy the woman who has everything…?
Catherine Sleep | 17 January 2006
Why, personalised M&Ms, of course!
With Valentine’s Day but a few weeks away, many a man will be scratching his head and pondering what to buy the lady in his life. (Except of course that he won’t, or not until the day before. Most of them are still getting over the ordeal of buying Christmas gifts.)
Anyway, this year why not let those helpful chaps over at Mars Inc. take the strain, and order some personalised M&Ms? You can even choose the colours. Okay, at US$37.96 for four 8oz packets it’s not cheap, but I defy you to find a dozen red roses for that price anywhere near the Big V Day and it’s way more original.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth