Blog: What do your table manners say about you? (Part II)
Catherine Sleep | 24 June 2003
As the authors at The Business Forum comment, “Our actions at the table and while eating therefore can be essential to how others perceive us and can even affect our professional success in the Business World.”
I should give it a read before I go to lunch with the Finnish ambassador tomorrow, shouldn't I?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs