Blog: What does 2011 hold in store for you?
Dean Best | 19 January 2011
"2010 was a year of contrasts," said Carrefour's chief executive last week as he reviewed the retail giant's performance last year.
The same could be said for the rest of the global grocery sector. And, after a challenging year, with its winners and losers, just-food is keen to hear from you about what you feel the prospects are for your business and the industry in 2011.
We've put together a short survey to gather your thoughts and opinions. And, with only 12 questions, it should only take a few minutes to complete.
The survey is live now, so please dive in and have your say.
Rest assured that all responses will be treated in the strictest confidence. Once we've analysed the findings, we'll email you a link to the results.
As ever, many thanks for your time and support.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO