Blog: What does 2011 hold in store for you?
Dean Best | 19 January 2011
"2010 was a year of contrasts," said Carrefour's chief executive last week as he reviewed the retail giant's performance last year.
The same could be said for the rest of the global grocery sector. And, after a challenging year, with its winners and losers, just-food is keen to hear from you about what you feel the prospects are for your business and the industry in 2011.
We've put together a short survey to gather your thoughts and opinions. And, with only 12 questions, it should only take a few minutes to complete.
The survey is live now, so please dive in and have your say.
Rest assured that all responses will be treated in the strictest confidence. Once we've analysed the findings, we'll email you a link to the results.
As ever, many thanks for your time and support.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast