Blog: What does 2011 hold in store for you?
Dean Best | 19 January 2011
"2010 was a year of contrasts," said Carrefour's chief executive last week as he reviewed the retail giant's performance last year.
The same could be said for the rest of the global grocery sector. And, after a challenging year, with its winners and losers, just-food is keen to hear from you about what you feel the prospects are for your business and the industry in 2011.
We've put together a short survey to gather your thoughts and opinions. And, with only 12 questions, it should only take a few minutes to complete.
The survey is live now, so please dive in and have your say.
Rest assured that all responses will be treated in the strictest confidence. Once we've analysed the findings, we'll email you a link to the results.
As ever, many thanks for your time and support.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016