Blog: What does your snack say about you?
Catherine Sleep | 9 January 2004
“Those who love potato chips are ambitious, successful, high achievers…” Doctors at the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago have attempted to correlate our choice of snack with our personalities. Apparently, I’m eating the wrong thing for a journalist. Either that or I missed my vocation. Really I should be a tennis pro.
Sound bizarre? Too right it is. Check the link below and scroll down the article for more.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk