Blog: While just-food is closed over Easter...
Dean Best | 24 March 2016
just-food is closed tomorrow and on Monday for the Easter holidays but there's plenty of key news and insight from this week for you to digest.
Alongside the Premier Foods plc takeover saga this week, we've been following the flurry of US companies announcing plans to label foods on sale domestically containing genetically-modified ingredients.
You can also read the two-part interview with John Haugen, the head of General Mills' investment arm 301 Inc., here.
Next week, expect to see our coverage from the Consumer Analyst Group Europe investment conference, where Glanbia, Danone, Tyson Foods and McDonald's (but, in the end, not Premier) were among the companies discussing their performance and outlook with Europe's investment community.
For those marking it, have a good Easter break.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Dairy, Frozen, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, Private label, Snacks, World foods
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target