Blog: Why would this be?
Catherine Sleep | 17 January 2005
Apparently, Norwegians eat more pizza per head than any other nationality. Why? Surely the Italians should be ahead of the pack; it’s their creation after all.
Perhaps it is because Norwegians haven't yet generally embraced ethnic foods, so pizza doesn’t have to compete with things like kebabs on the street, or dishes like Indian ready meals at home. But this is mere guesswork; any Scandinavians out there care to enlighten me?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK