Blog: You all know what Canola is – right?
Catherine Sleep | 14 July 2005
I did wonder if I should point out that canola and oilseed rape are the same crop. But then I thought better of it. Just-food readers know things like that, I thought. Don’t insult their intelligence, I thought. Just as just-food readers know, I’m sure, that when Americans say corn they mean maize.
You can’t take that for granted. In my local branch of Wal-Mart’s Asda supermarket there’s a breakfast cereal aisle with a big sign over part of it that says ‘wheat’. And under it there are hundreds of boxes of cornflakes.
News Editor, just-food.com
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report