Blog: You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs
Catherine Sleep | 17 December 2004
Since men and their shortcomings or otherwise are the topic of the day, here’s a suggestion from the British Egg Industry Council designed to help the poor critters cope with making themselves a humble omelette.
Cath MacDonald from the BEIC said: “The majority of omelette SOS calls are from men, who clearly don’t have a clue in the kitchen. Knowing how most men think, rather than tell them just how easy it was, we thought we’d find a really complicated way to show something really simple!”
2E + 25mlH20 + 0.25gNacl) + (6.5n (f) x 25.5cm (d) = 2193.75ncm) + ↑ = PO
(2 eggs + 25ml water + 0.25 salt) + (6.5 newtons (force) x 25.5 (distance) = 2193.75 newton cm) + ↑ (heat) = (PO) Perfect Omelette.
So now you know. What could be easier?
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review