Blog: You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs
Catherine Sleep | 17 December 2004
Since men and their shortcomings or otherwise are the topic of the day, here’s a suggestion from the British Egg Industry Council designed to help the poor critters cope with making themselves a humble omelette.
Cath MacDonald from the BEIC said: “The majority of omelette SOS calls are from men, who clearly don’t have a clue in the kitchen. Knowing how most men think, rather than tell them just how easy it was, we thought we’d find a really complicated way to show something really simple!”
2E + 25mlH20 + 0.25gNacl) + (6.5n (f) x 25.5cm (d) = 2193.75ncm) + ↑ = PO
(2 eggs + 25ml water + 0.25 salt) + (6.5 newtons (force) x 25.5 (distance) = 2193.75 newton cm) + ↑ (heat) = (PO) Perfect Omelette.
So now you know. What could be easier?
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast