Blog: You having a laugh?
Catherine Sleep | 14 November 2006
…and on to a promotional exercise in a less worthy cause. Gum giant Wrigley has hooked up in an eye-catching tie-in with coffee king Starbucks, placing rather gruesome stickers on the bottom of coffee cups.
I don’t really like it – can customers opt out of looking idiots, or do they mostly only realise once passers-by start laughing at them? And is there ANYTHING left that can't be branded these days?
Courtesy of The Cool Hunter
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group