Blog: You having a laugh?
Catherine Sleep | 14 November 2006
…and on to a promotional exercise in a less worthy cause. Gum giant Wrigley has hooked up in an eye-catching tie-in with coffee king Starbucks, placing rather gruesome stickers on the bottom of coffee cups.
I don’t really like it – can customers opt out of looking idiots, or do they mostly only realise once passers-by start laughing at them? And is there ANYTHING left that can't be branded these days?
Courtesy of The Cool Hunter
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant