Blog: You having a laugh?
Catherine Sleep | 14 November 2006
…and on to a promotional exercise in a less worthy cause. Gum giant Wrigley has hooked up in an eye-catching tie-in with coffee king Starbucks, placing rather gruesome stickers on the bottom of coffee cups.
I don’t really like it – can customers opt out of looking idiots, or do they mostly only realise once passers-by start laughing at them? And is there ANYTHING left that can't be branded these days?
Courtesy of The Cool Hunter
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea